1056 Clock Hours
Mon – Thurs | 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Mon – Thurs | 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
100HRS | 4 WEEKS
QUALIFIED M.A. | CCMA
– A well-rounded education for a career in health care.
– Learn from dedicated faculty with real-world experience.
– Learn the job skills to work with nurses and doctors.
– A Certification that prepares you for new opportunities in Healthcare.
– Get familiar with equipment used in the real world with On-Campus Labs
– Flexible Training Options with Day and Night classes available.
– The Right Choice for Your Career through Career Guidance
– Recognised & Trusted by Hospital Staff Employers Nationwide & NHA
-GED / Equivalent
-Simple Online Enrollment
-Three classrooms and a laboratory
-Rooms with beds for clinical sleep study assessment
-Student break area with a refrigerator
We Welcome Students That Are
Study on campus that is equipped with modern state of the art laboratories and classrooms.
You can take day classes or night classes that work well with your schedule.
You can take classes online via Zoom if you can not reach the Campus.
I’m a Certified Medical Assistant Instructor. My passion is preparing the next generation of healthcare practitioners and I look forward to preparing you for a wonderful and rewarding career.
The course was informative and had good content and many practicals which encouraged student involvement
Graduates from Ashona Medial have shown competence and adaptability, they are well trained and an easy fit into our team!
Learn around your schedule.
FEES & TUITION
YOUR SALARY EST*
Starting at $42,659–$53,795
QUALIFIED M.A. | CPT, CCSP