The applicant must:
- Be 18 years of age or older at the time of completion of the program
- Be in good physical health
- Have a High School Diploma or GED certificate except for CNA Program
Certain employment opportunities in the healthcare industry are not open to individuals with some types of criminal convictions. A criminal background check is required for the CNA program and may be requested for other programs.
In connection with the application, a consumer report, which contains public record information, may be requested.
All students will be notified promptly whether they are accepted into their program of choice, after the completion of a successful interview. The interview will be arranged by the Admissions Department.
Items needed by the first day of class:
- Completed application
- Signed enrollment agreement
- Application fee of $50
- Copy of High School Diploma, GED certificate and/or College Degree, except for the CNA Program
- Copy of Driver’s license or other picture ID
- Copy of Social Security card.
Race, religion, sex, age, or ethnic origin has no bearing on acceptance or rejection.